Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's the best way to blow dry my hair?

Everytime I blow dry my hair it always ends up poofy. I'd really like it to be smooth and straight but I don't know if I'm blow drying it right.What is the best way to blow dry your hair?



What's the best way to blow dry my hair?

blowdry while brushing your hair! while you run your brush through your hair, follow it with your blowdryer!! You can also use a sleek syrum to help keep friz and flyaways down!



What's the best way to blow dry my hair?

It's usually not the blow dryer, put a leave in conditioner or some frizz ease on it before you begin to dry and that should help, then blow dry it and do it from the top, brushing it down.



What's the best way to blow dry my hair?

Get on a motorcycle, drive up to 70 mph, do not wear a helment. I hope that helps



What's the best way to blow dry my hair?

Brush your hair as you blowdry. And you can use garnier sleek and shine leave in conditioner (works wonders on poofy hair- trust me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit