Thursday, June 17, 2010

For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

if i want to blow dry my hair straight, what can i sue to get rid of frizziness, cuz when i blowdry my hair after i shampoo it doesn't get straight, it gets more natural.



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

I UNDERSTAND MY HAIR IS NATURAL AND THE BEST THING TO USE IS THIS PRODUCT CALLED BLACK SASSY SATIN CREAM ON YOUR HAIR IT WORKS WONDERS AND MAKES YOUR HAIR LOOK SOOOOOO SILKY , OR YOU CAN TRY AFRICAN PRIDE HERB OIL PUT IT ON YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOU BLOW DRY IT DO THE SAME WITH THE BLACK SASSY USE EITHER OR NOT BOTH BUT I PREFER BLACK SASSY



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Try using a different type of shampoo maybe that can take away the frizzes, but if you think the shampoo is not the problem, then put mousse on it, it works great!!!!!!!!



Good Luck!



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Are you using a hair dryer or a blow dryer. There is a difference. If you can find a Sally's Beauty Salon, go there it is a place where you can purchase hair products. They have a big selection of hair products for different types of hair. Ask a clerk, they should be experienced enough to get you the products that you need. Good Luck!



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Use a blow dryer with a comb, then flat iron it... Use a Paul Mitchell Product for Shine...



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Any type of straightening balm will help..frizzease does ok.



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Try letting your hair air dry. When I gave up the curling iron and hair dryer, my hair thrived. I recently started blowdrying and the frizz and split ends started up again. But if you must blowdry try using a serum on the ends as you dry.



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

If you are African American, you will be unable to blow dry your hair to make it straight. It will only make it poofy and more frizzy. I suggest that you towel-dry your hair instead, or use a difuser that is inserted on your blow dryer. Then, after your hair becomes completely dry, section your hair and take a flat iron (like these:http://www.folica.com/flat_irons.htm ) and flat iron your hair until it is straight.



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

try using large rollers with some setting lotion and leave it to air dry that should stop it being frizzy



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

Check out www.blackhairmedia.com and go to thier forums, they have awesome questions and advice!



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

i'd recommend a de-frizzing shampoo and conditioner



i think Herbal Essences has one and they smell good.



also there are leave in serums and sprays that can help



For african american hair? My hair gets frizzy when i blow dry it?

use anti frizz serum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit