Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

my hair is always breaking and i don't know what to do besides shampooing it. And if i don't put gel in my hair.. it will get really dry/frizzy!!



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

Get a good leave in conditioner like Aussies leave in conditioner or Pantene has a great one too.



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

The best thing would be to go to a salon or a beauty store at the mall and talk to someone who can look at your hair. Shampoos from Wal-Mart and such aren't going to be good enough to *really* help your hair.



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

My Hair Is Frizzy when I get out of the shower and it looks curly but It goes away ONLY if I straighten My Hair, I have a really good hair straightener that's professional quality, I would suggest getting a hair straightening iron and when your hair dries after you wash it, Straighten your hair using a comb too and finish with some straightening product/creme..



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

Try deep conditioning it once a week.



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

The absolute best is a product called Silk Drops from FX Specila Effects. You cn get it at any Walgreens, CVS, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!



How do u get rid of frizzy/dry hair?

I have dry and frizzy hair, but I straighten my hair out with a good Chi hair straightener, as the other person suggested above also. It seems to help. Before I straighten my hair out, I put a really great hair product called "Aussie Leave-In Conditioner + Anti Freeze Cream". While my hair is still damp, I put that in it, then once it's dry I straighten my hair out. After I straighten my hair out, I put a little bit more of the product on the ends of my hair where it is the driest.



I hope this helps you out! There is hope for you hair....it just takes some experimenting. =) So, don't get frustrated! Your hair is probably beautiful. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit