Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I blow dry my hair using a round hairbrush so that I have wavy curls?

my hair is naturally curly or wavy idk but my parents don't let me dry it without the blow dryer.



How can I blow dry my hair using a round hairbrush so that I have wavy curls?

Huh? They wont let you dry it without the blow dryer? I don't understand that part, but at any rate, here's a way to get some cool curls:



Wash your hair as usual and towel dry.



Seperate hair into 8 sections: Part it down the middle and and seperate each half into four seperate subsections.



You will probably need about four good round brushes. Take the first brush and take one section from the bottom.



Blow dry downward, constantly turning the brush under, drying root to tip.



As the section drys on the last round, pull the brush all the way to the end and then roll your hair around the brush. (Leave the brush in your hair, it will kind of hang down, just roll it tight.)



Repeat on next section. (Leave brush in your hair)



However many brushes you used they should all be in your hair now. If you run out, here's how you unravel it:



Go back to the first section and grab the handle carefully unroll the brush from your hair, don't pull, unroll. Otherwise you will tangle your hair. You wll end up with a bouncy/wavy curl. See the dryer heats the brush and as you leave it in your hair it sets the curl.



Do this for the remaining sections and you will have a head of gorgeous curls!



TIPS:



Ceramic round brushes tend to work better. Depending on how big the brush is this will determine the size of the curls.



If you have a product that you use when blowdryng use that prior, this will add shine and sheen to your curls.



This may take practice, don't get frustrated if the first time you get a tangle, it takes a minute to unroll the brush correctly.



If you have thick hair use smaller sections.



Finally, this may sound confusing so if you need more help email me!



How can I blow dry my hair using a round hairbrush so that I have wavy curls?

what you could do is use your brush like curling tongs.wrap a large section of your hair around the brush then blast it with the hot air for a few mins ,then do the same with the cold.when you take your section of hair out leave it then move one to another large section.do this all over your hair ,when this is done genlty run your fingers through ,dont brush or comb as this will make it big and fuzzy.use some smoothing cream ar a little serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit