Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly

When I do blow dry hair I don't like to use anything with to much alchol in it.What do u recomend.I hate the frizzies and I don't like fly aways



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

Tony and Guy....



Either Control Freak or Curl Up.



Control Freak is pretty light and will just keep the frizzies at bay. It feels like you have nothing in your hair at all. Your curls will be pretty light with this one and more relaxed.



Curl Up will keep the frizzies at bay as well, but its a bit more heavy. You'll feel the need to wash or rinse after using it. You'll get a LOT of curl with this one though!



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

i dont know



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

I use something called Ouidad balance Hair Spray and it workes sooooo good!!!!!!!! You can't buy it in stores but if you go to http://www.ouidad.com you can order a catalog!!! but the ONLY bad thing about it is that it's $12 a bottle...I don't think there's alot of acohol in it!!



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

herbal essence none of your frizziness collection



-shampoo



-conditioner



-leave in conditioner put after the shower or whenever



then use some moose and hairspray



works for me!



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

if you go to a hair solon they have really good prodcts but it can get pricey



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

Dry, frizzy hair has been the bane of my existance until I discovered Jessicurl products (hate the name, love the products). Right now the products aren't in many stores. You can check the website, Jessicurl.com to see if any salons in your area carry it, or you can do like the rest of us and buy directly from the site. She does offer sample sizes so you don't have to shell out a lot of money to give it a try.



Another web site you should check out is naturallycurly.com. It has a BB and product reviews from other curly girls. It's great for weeding out the products from the hype.



Good luck finding what works for you!



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

Use Thermasilk Frizz Fighter. I also have curly hair that gets frizzy. I use this for a curly do and when I straighten. Hope it helps.



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

After washing the hair and towel drying it, apply a dime size (or more for long hair) of Farouk Biosilk Silk Therapy. It is not greasy and smells really nice. It is also healthy for your hair. Lastly, apply John Freida Frizz Ease Step 4 Gel or Mousse (I use the gel). The gel is alchohol free and leaves the hair soft, not crunchy, it is flake-free, and you can actually wear it down without your hair getting all poofy. Good luck!



What is the best product for curly hair, I like my hair to dry by it's self but it gets so fly away and frizzy

I have naturally very curly hair myself and have been fighting with it for years. I think I have found a few ways to keep it though that really help.



First, do not wash your hair everyday. I know that may sound gross, but curly hair people produce oils that straight hair people do not and the oils help to manage our hair. Just rinse it in the shower like every third day instead of washing it. Make sure when you do wash it though that you always condition it. Usually I only use shampoo about three times a week, then two times I only use conditioner and two times I only rinse.



For products, get a good leave in treatment, not necessarily a conditioner, just a leave in, a non-alcohol gel, a non-alcohol mousse and a non-alcohol curls spray. Frizzeaze makes a great hair spray that repels moisture on those humid days. I think it is called Moisture Barrier.



After applying the product, it is best to let your hair air dry. If you have to use a dryer, make sure you have a good diffuser. Drying with a dryer only increases frizz.



I really like Frizzeaze the best of all the non-salon products I have tried, but it can be expensive. Garnier Fructiesse is pretty good too, they have a special line of curly hair stuff. I would stay away from Loreal, I did not think it was very good.



If you have money to spend, KMS, Matrix and Redken all have great curly hair products, but be prepared to spend a bundle.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit