Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am 18 yrs. old. my skin is very dry and hair is extremely rough. Please, Please, Please HELP!!!!!!

my entire body from feet to head is very dry. In winter, my skin becomes so terrible that i hav to cover each body part to prevent it from others having a look on it. Whitish rashes %26amp; flakes occur everywhere. my scalp is also too dry. these words describe my hairs - very hard,full of dandruffs, extremely rough dry %26amp; dull %26amp; continously breaking. tell me about nourishing my skin %26amp; hair from inside. I dont want to keep on painting my body from outside so that it looks good. I want nourishment from inside. You know, It becomes very difficult to acquire self confidence in front of others wen u hav such lifeless skin,body %26amp; hair. so please tell me, what to eat, what to drink, do's %26amp; dont's so that my skin, hair %26amp; body becomes healthy. Any kind of remedy will be welcomed but natural remedies would be preferred. If u r suggesting a product, please give me details about its availablity in India. please be precise. I need help very badly. Please help. THANK YOU in advance



I am 18 yrs. old. my skin is very dry and hair is extremely rough. Please, Please, Please HELP!!!!!!?

If your skin is a dry, and you are bothered by it, I suggest you try using Zenmed Sensitive Skin Care



System from Zenmed or Autopalm from Skinstore.com



Zenmend has no side effects and it's non-irritant to the



skin. It's proven to works fast and it povides Maximum



results! It's certainly a good lotion to prevent further



outbreaks.



Another product that I think is effective is Autopalm. This



dry skin mlm is one of the best seller at skinstore.com now.



(Skinstore.com holds more than 10,000 skin care products) It's pretty effective, and worth the dollar paid out.



You can order these over the internet.



Here's are some good references:



Dry Skin



http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/index...



Products that are effective to eliminate dry skin



http://www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/produ...



I am 18 yrs. old. my skin is very dry and hair is extremely rough. Please, Please, Please HELP!!!!!!?

You should go to the doctor this condition sounds serious!!



Or use more lotion and conditioner.And eat more fruits I mean its not your fault this is happening to you! So dont be afraid to show off your skin!



I am 18 yrs. old. my skin is very dry and hair is extremely rough. Please, Please, Please HELP!!!!!!?

First of all it sounds like this is a condition that you should be discussing with your Dr. since you may have an underlying problem that needs to be addressed. One thought is possible Thyroid issues but it could very well be something else causing it.



You also need to ddrink penty of fluids like water, you don't have to over-do it on the water though. Biolage shampoo and conditioner is a wonderful moisturizer for your hair and is sold in salons. Use a moisturizing body wash like Oil of Olay ribbons and plenty of moisturizer, I prefer the Johnson's moisturizer... smells wonderful and works great for me. As for the face you will need to experiment, I have very sensitive skin and am always having to change my moisturizers... there are also moisturizing foundations, you just have to read the labels. Best of luck to you.



I am 18 yrs. old. my skin is very dry and hair is extremely rough. Please, Please, Please HELP!!!!!!?

You are missing something in your diet. Drink plenty of water, eat lots of vegetables, but mostly try to eat fish if you can. Salmon is the best, but might not be available in your area...Otherwise take supplements with Omega fatty acids, you can buy fish oil capsules or flaxseed oil capsules. Or you can use a coffee grinder to grind flaxseed to put in your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit