Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hi do i apply Matrix colorsync to wet or dry hair?

i have had my hair dyed with this product before and i love it,so conditioning,but could someone preferably an experienced hairdresser tell me how to apply as i can't remember how the hairdesser done it,do i wash my hair first or just apply to dry hair,also my hair is dark brown and i bought colorsync 4RV medium brown red violet so what colour will it turn out? thank u



Hi do i apply Matrix colorsync to wet or dry hair?

Since it is a demi-permanent line I would apply it to dry hair to obtain optimal results! As the color oxidizes on dry hair you can see places you have saturated and those that you have not! Here is the link to the matrix line! I dont know what level your hair is naturally so I cannot say what the color will turn out looking like! If your hair is darker than a level 4 then you wont receive much of result maybe just a hint of red violet hue! I also dont know if your hair pulls warm, etc! Ive colored my hair 4rv (not the colorsync I use Goldwell colorance when I use a semi-permanent) before it is a pretty color! Im curious how you got ahold of this colorline since you are not a licensed stylist... Sounds like a case of diversion to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit