Thursday, June 17, 2010

I use matrix (orange) and yet hair is still DRY! why? What else can I use to keep my hair moist/soft

I just want my hair to feel soft not DRY! Please help me, thanks.



I use matrix (orange) and yet hair is still DRY! why? What else can I use to keep my hair moist/soft.?

The person above me is correct, a stylist or clerk at a beauty supply store will know what's best for your hair... but you can also try different moisturizing treatments and hair masks.



I use matrix (orange) and yet hair is still DRY! why? What else can I use to keep my hair moist/soft.?

If you are using a product that is not working... SWITCH PRODUCTS! Don't pour more money into something that isn't doing it for you. Don't let them get another dime from you. Go to a salon/store like Ulta and ask the stylists what they think. I am not sure what you look like or your hair situation, so I cannot tell you for sure. I know for me, Creme of Nature shampoos are the best, if not the only, at making your hair soft and moist, but they do not get the credit they deserve. I have black hair and my hair is as soft and silky as someone with fine hair with that shampoo and conditioner and a nice blow dry with a round brush, so I am sure that with your hair, you can work it out. If you don't use the round brush method. Try that too, it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit