Thursday, June 17, 2010

What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

My hair isnt like this....



http://www.pg.com/science/haircare/hair_...



....or thishttp://www.flickr.com/photos/pipat2000/1...



...nope its more like this....



http://www.curlfriends.com/icons/hair_ty...



...and its even frizzier and dryer and probably thicker than that!!!!



What can I do with my hair?



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

Well i must say that ladies hair has much potential. But if your hair is worse then that and damaged...Please do not go to a salon and get a relaxer. If your hair is damaged purchase raw protein and mix it with your conditioner once a week. If your hair is naturally like that you should consider a relaxer. You hair will be straight but most likely it will not be like one of those girls. Do some research on permanent relaxing.



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

mosturise, mosturise and more mosturise. use anti-frizz serum like john frieda's frizz-ease. and blow dry it straight. its frizzy but the curls look nice so dont relax it



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

Mine is like that too.. and i hate it sometimes. Well I use leave-ins after i wash my hair and put them in while its damp and air-dry and it will look good. Or blow dry your hair upside down while its in (but dont dry it all the way.. leave it kinda damp). Some products make it look good all day and some will only last 2 hours then u gotta reapply. I've used Curl Keeper, Inner Sense Calming Lotion (somethin like that) and its for frizz too, Curl Junkie and Mixed Chicks.. My hair tye is 3b/3C. yours looks like it might be my type too.. go to www.naturallycurly.com and find out your hair type then go to www.curlmart.com (u probably alreayd know about this since u know about curl friends) and pick a hair product (example.. frizz) and read the reviews on those products.. so that way u get to see what others with the same hair type as you have to say about it before u try.



Curl keeper gets alot of good reviews.. (get the leave-in with it too)



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

i like those curls maybe put some hair wax to cool down the frizz and define the curls



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

MY DAUGHTER HAS HAIR LIKE YOURS...FOR ONE I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND I KNOW IT CAN GET ON YOUR NERVES BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO AND SHE IS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD I USE BIOLAGE AND OR PAUL MITCHELL LEAVE IN CONDITIONER AND SATURATE THAT CRAZY,CURLY HAIR EVERY DAY AND ONLY LET HER SHAMPOO EVERY OTHER DAY UNLESS SHE HAS TO....PLAYING TO HARD, SWEATY, ETC. THAT WAY IT STAYS MOISTURIZED...EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT BECAUSE SOOO MANY PEOPLE TELL ME HOW BEAUTIFUL HER HAIR IS AND I KNOW YOU GET TOLD IT TOO!!



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

Yes use BIOLAGE I myself have unruly hair, and hate it at times, but when I use this product (Shampoo, Conditioner, and a serum) that unruly hair turns out to be the best. It is a little expensive, but its very consentrated. Good Luck! You could find this product at a beauty salon, or if you have got a friend that has a license to buy it for cheaper, ask her to do the favor.



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

Try Garnier Curl %26amp; Shine hair products, the green bottles. Make sure to follow the three steps: 1) shampoo, 2) conditioner %26amp; 3) In-leave conditioner. Use both Garnier "Shine" wet shine gel and humidity styling cream to tame the frizzy and creating more "defining" curl as the finished style. I love these hair products. I tried other hair products but left my hair too frizzy and dry.



I have extremely thick, very wavy, constantly and easily frizzy hair that poofs when dry. I "deep" condition my hair once a week. To leave my hair naturally curly, I use "Shine" wet shine gel on my 閳ユ涪owel dried閳?hair to tame my frizzy hair. This gel also helps to weigh my 閳ユ笡oofy閳?hair down. When I want to straighten my hair, I use Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine Style hair products. I also use Maxiglide, the flat iron. I detangle my hair by combing it before using Maxiglide. You can purchase it at Linens N' Things or Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond store, especially with a store coupon. Please note that it can be used no more than once a week; otherwise, it can dry your hair out. Use distilled water only on this appliance.



Garnier Fructis Website: http://www.garnierusa.com



Maxiglide Website: http://www.maxiusbeauty.com



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise.



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



What to do with dry frizzy hair? again?

wash your hair and use conditioner.then straiten it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit