Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best way to care for my naturaly curly hair
for naturally curly hair? my
hair is very dry and

over the years i have colored blowdried and straightened my naturaly curl hair. over the last year i have stopped all of the obove, but my hair i blah! It is still very dry and lifeless. i dont use any product, i shampoo and condition every day and use cocunut oil often for moisture but after all the damage i have caused even though its better it is still blah. It also does not grow very well, unfortunatly even though i have not put color in it in over a year my old bad color is still half of my hair, what can i do to improve the health of my hair. i have read not to ust shampoo. any thoughts??



Best way to care for my naturaly curly hair for naturally curly hair? my hair is very dry and lifeless.?

Shampoo every other day (or every two or three days if you hair is super dry.) Daily shampooing strips your hair of necessary oils. Condition daily though. I've read that you can put a shower cap on once you put conditioner on. Leave it on while you finish your shower. The steam and heat will help it penetrate more. Deep conditioning treatments once a week would be good too. There are a lot of good ones. I like the conditioner that comes with box hair dye personally. Also use a leave in conditioner.



You also may want to consider getting your hair trimmed or cut. I had a lot of damage to my hair but I got it cut and it started getting a lot healthier.



But remember...Conditioner is the key here.



Best way to care for my naturaly curly hair for naturally curly hair? my hair is very dry and lifeless.?

Buy so Sta so fro.It a good condition.It will also improve your curly hair also take hair vitamins.that what people told me on here it works.I bought sta so fro on my own and love it.It make my hair feel so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit