Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is thin and frizzy and curly... I blow dry my hair once a week do u suggest i should do the

But the problem is I dont like straight hair, I blow dry my hair straight from the top and make curls on the bottom... so do u suggest I should only rebond the top part of my hair and leave the bottom curly as it is? please help I am in a delima and dont know what to do...



My hair is thin and frizzy and curly... I blow dry my hair once a week do u suggest i should do the rebonding

I love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It閳ユ獨 a natural relaxer that閳ユ獨 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn閳ユ獩 burn, and no chemicals is added. It閳ユ獨 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It閳ユ獨 super soft. It doesn閳ユ獩 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It閳ユ獨 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com



My hair is thin and frizzy and curly... I blow dry my hair once a week do u suggest i should do the rebonding

What do you mean by rebond and what is your ethnicity? If I know that I may be able to better assist you. Kinda getting sleepy now, if I don't get back to you tonight, I will soon. I have curly hair and I have picked mad skills about hair from modeling %26amp; acting! Don't you worry!



My hair is thin and frizzy and curly... I blow dry my hair once a week do u suggest i should do the rebonding

put water on hair so it is tottally wet then use hair spray every morning



My hair is thin and frizzy and curly... I blow dry my hair once a week do u suggest i should do the rebonding

Okay, your hair is thin, frizzy, and curly. I suggest you use garnier-fructis shampoo. You can get it at drugstores like Cvs, Rite-aid, and Walgreens. Basically almost anywhere. My friend used to have the same hair problem so she switched to this. She had ALOT of frizz action going on with her hair girl lol. Garnier-fructis is made specifically for hair that is frizzy and needs some help to be anti-frizzy. You can still use it if you dont like straight hair because your hair will still be curly. Go to the website and get a free sample delivered to you, that way you can try it out before you actually spend money on it. I dont remember the website but try www.garnier-fructis.com. Hoped i helped you some girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit