Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to blow-dry my hair?

I really want to blow-dry my hair properly, and I basicly know what to do, but I'm not sure what exactly to do with my hands :) I'm right-handed, so I'm not sure in which hand should I hold the brush and stuff... Please, explain the whole process to me, I'm a bit confused. Thanks!



How to blow-dry my hair?

Hold the blowdryer with your right hand, brush with left.



Take a section of hair, make sure its more horozontal than vertical. Place round bristled brush at the root RIGHT under the section of hair, with the hot air blowing downwards in the direction of hair. Brush down hair, and bring down blowdryer in the same direction (downwards) as u do so. :)



How to blow-dry my hair?

It's actually really easy....



It depends on how you want your hair blow dried (ex. straight, wavy, curled)



Frist, run mouse through damp hair. Next section off your hair and well..just blow dry..until your hair is dried and pleases you.



How to blow-dry my hair?

point the dryer at your head, turn it on, move it occasionally

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit