Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best way to dry my hair?

I have shoulder length red hair and its natural form is ringlets (ie. very curly!). I love my hair but i can only seem to let it dry naturally, because when I try and blowdry it, it goes massive and almost afro-like. Frankly, I am annoyed of it being wet and waiting for it to dry. Any suggestions?



What is the best way to dry my hair?

If you buy a diffuser this will stop it happenenig - they fit on the end of your hairdryer and are universal. Also there are some great styling products.



What is the best way to dry my hair?

i dont know about drying it, but my friend has that type of hair and she uses a hair product that makes it dry a little faster... look into that, i think the brand was paul mitchell



What is the best way to dry my hair?

get a hairdryer.



What is the best way to dry my hair?

scrunch dry it. take a towel and starting at the crown scruch the hair up and pull out the moisture. work your way down to the ends. This won't completely dry your hair but will speed u the process. Godd Luck!



What is the best way to dry my hair?

i find a hairdryer helps



What is the best way to dry my hair?

go get a towel and rub it simultaeously to your hair while infront of the electric fan ..that should dry you in no time ;)



What is the best way to dry my hair?

My hair is like that too. It's always poofy and naturally curly. I usually, [when i get out of the shower],dry it a little with a towel so that it's not dripping wet. Then I flip over and put some hair gelin it. Not tooooooooooo much though. After that blow dry your hair, and don't forget to flip over, until it is more dry. Remember, only dry it enough for it not to be pooofy. Then, u should have beautiful curls!!!!! Hope you try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What is the best way to dry my hair?

Although my hair is very different from your I found this website to be most helpful. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4... ,Also I have found that Ionic blow dryers will dry your hair faster



What is the best way to dry my hair?

thats easy either tie it bak or put it in dreads



chicks with dreads are so so phat and they look hot too



What is the best way to dry my hair?

gel and mousse it



What is the best way to dry my hair?

do not blow dry your hair it will frizz and be a disaster just let it air dry and put some defrizzing serum in your hair and when it drys it should be pretty and less frizzy



What is the best way to dry my hair?

put frizz ease on hair then blow dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit