Friday, November 27, 2009

How Do I Scrunch Dry My Dry Hair?

I want to know how i scrunch dry my hair as i love the style..i want to do it in the morning so that it lasts all day..i have shoulder lengh hair



Thanks x



How Do I Scrunch Dry My Dry Hair?

Put mousse or what ever styling product you like to use on your hair , blend it in , roots to ends . Get blow dryer on medium , and flip your hair over and blow dry hair up side down . While you have a fist full of hair in your hands and drying like your wringing out a wash rag . You will get fullness and scrunch all in one . Also if your not use to all that fullness it will go down if you run your fingers through the root part only .



How Do I Scrunch Dry My Dry Hair?

get mouse, gel or some kind of hair lotion put a quarter size amout in your plams rub together and grab your hair with your fist and squeeze tightly, and spritz a little hairspray in it,



It works best if your hair is a little damp but not super wet,



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit