Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I dry my hair with a diffuser with out it getting too puffy?

I have curly hair and need to dry it the winter and when I use a diffuser it puffy and big



How can I dry my hair with a diffuser with out it getting too puffy?

I have developed naturally curly hair with the years and I have found that the anti frizz serums work well. I also like using Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. Their products now come in many formulations...I use the "frizzologie" formulation shampoo/conditioner/leave in treatment. I think this has helped a lot. The other thing to remember is to only wash your hair every other day at the most in the winter. If my hair is suffering from bed head on day 2, I use a water bottle to dampen it enough to get the shape of the curl back. If you are finding your hair too puffy still then try drying it until it is just slightly damp and then let it air dry the rest of the way. The other thing I like to do with the diffuser if I want looser curl is to point it at my hair without actually scrunching it up inside the bowl on the diffuser or in other words I point it perpendicular to the length of the hair shaft. Good luck!!



How can I dry my hair with a diffuser with out it getting too puffy?

try putting a little serum in your hair...not too much or it will look oily. In the winter...hair does appear to dry out. you shouldn't wash your hair everyday either...it strips it of its natural oils. I would recommend washing it 1 or 2 a week...that doesnt mean you can't shower, just don't use shampoo everyday...just conditioner



How can I dry my hair with a diffuser with out it getting too puffy?

You might not be using enough product to begin w/. Don't dry it completely. Leave it just alittle wet than you normally would.



How can I dry my hair with a diffuser with out it getting too puffy?

use silicone serum on your wet hair.



apply it to the ends of your hair working upward to your roots.



you can always use it on your dry hair if you have flyaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
child tax credit